Monday, January 15, 2007

A new beginning

I am currently sitting in my office thinking about some of the events of the day and the comments that I would like to send out to the rest of the world. The news was as it has been. Nothing new. Nothing earth shattering. The politicians are still posturing, the military is still complaining. The schools are performing status quo. The law is still losing. And people are still confused. I have decided that since, from my point of view, no one has come up with any answers to any of the issues at hand that I will raise my hand and volunteer for the position. "What position", you say?? The position of "Common Sense and Logic". The job is open and I am applying. "This guy is nuts and is displaying quite an ego", you say. Perhaps, but you might be surprised at the words and ideas that will appear at this location. Stay tuned.

No comments: